Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gettin Back on Track.

So after I got on the scale yesterday and saw that I hadn't lsot any weight for the second week in a row I was bummed. But I went on a few support groups I belong to and got some support, some tips and some kicks in the rear, and I am back in the game!

I am finding that my pity parties aren't lasting as long as they used to and where they used to get me down and eating eating eating, they aren't anymore. I am hoping that that means the way I see food and myself is finally changing. Also that I am really beginning to see this as a way of life and not something that is open to negotiation. So eating more and not exercising, is not an option.

So even though I haven't seen a lose in 3 weeks, that is a good thing. That this is my new way of life and I think that in and of itself is a HUGE milestone in my life. I know that I didn't put the weight on in 1 day and that it is going to take time to get it off. I am an instant gratification kind of gal though and when I start something I like to see some results pretty quickly. So I need to get used to this thing taking time.

Keep movin!

No comments:

Post a Comment