Monday, February 15, 2010

Keeping My Eye on the Prize!

Well, apparently what I am doing is beginning to work! I ate within my points and exercised on the eliptical 4 times this last week and I lost 1 lb! I know, it doesnt seem like much but for someone like me who has been stuck in a holding pattern for 3 weeks it is a miracle! I also feel like I have burst through a physical and psychological barrier this last week. I am lower in weight than I have been in over 2 years. Which gives me the mental boost that I need to keep going. It is strange how 1 little pound can give you the mental empowerment you need to be able to keep moving.

It makes me want to try harder and work harder so that I can lose more. It also gives me that, light at the end of the tunnel feeling. Where I feel like there is a light, and it is my goal weight, and now I can see it. It might be Really Really far away, but it is there! And I can see it! That is a great feeling! I haven't had that in a long time! And I also find that I am looking at myself differently too. I am seeing myself thinner and I can envision myself running and being fit and feeling good about myself. And they say that that is what you need to do. You have to picture yourself the way that you want to be and that helps you to reach your goal.

So that is what I need to do. Just keep my eye on the prize and keep focused on my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment