Monday, February 1, 2010

I tried, But the Scale won!

Hey ladies! Well... after all that hard work this week, I lost a total of...NADA! Nothin! Sigh... It is depressing to see that, but I don't feel too bad becuase I know I did my best and I worked out 4 times and ate my points. So, I feel really proud of myself despite the fact that i didn't lose anything.
I think part of the problem might be that I am nursing, sort of. My son only nurses a tiny bit anymore. It isn't like I am nursing a lot, but I kept my nursing points. It is time to wean him anyway, so I am going to switch to my no nursing daily point value and see if that make a difference.
Ok, well I am off to do my eliptical for 10 mintues this morning. And then again for 25 tonight. But I want to start getting used to doing it a little in the morning. My goal this week is for 10 minutes in the morning and 25 at night for 4 days.
I heard this great quote this week:
" You can't control where the scales go, you can only control your actions!!"
I thought that was great! As long as you are trying to make yourself better and you feel better. Forget the scale for the week!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment