Saturday, January 30, 2010

I ate and ate and ate and ate TOOOOOO Much!

Ok, so yesterday I was STARVING all day long! I was hungry every 30 minutes and I couldn't figure out why! So at dinner, what did I do? I over ate of course! Spaghetti and meatballs, with WAAAYYYYYY too many meatballs! I at all the rest of my daily, wekly and activity points all in one sitting :( YUCK! I sure didn't feel hungry anymore though! That is for sure!
Then I got on the boards and figured out that I had eaten little to no protein yesterday! Yeah, that would cause me to be hungry!
I did exercise twice yesterday! WOOHOO! So that made me happy!
I guess I just need to watch it these next couple of days and exercise again tonight and then Hopefully, I will have a loss on Monday for weight in.
Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment